Courses are delivered to give the candidate the knowledge & practical skill to acheive certificates of competence by assessment by bodies such as NPTC City & Guilds.
Course Fees £195.00 + Vat
Awarded certificates of competence are widely recognised by both sector employers and the health & safety executive.
Tution relating to operating a compact tractor including driving skills & PTO implement use.
Content of the course
• Identify and comply with manufacturers instructions in accordance with the operator’s handbook and applicable legislation.
• Carry out all pre-use and running checks.
• Prepare the tractor for site and road travel.
• Attach trailed and mounted implements to the tractor.
• Travel over differing types of terrain, including undulating ground with trailed and mounted implements.
• Travel up and down substantial inclines with and without mounted and trailed implements.
• Manoeuvre in confined areas using forward and reverse direction with and without mounted and trailed implements.
• Identify precautions and actions for underground and overhead services and other hazards.
• Operating PTO driven implements.